11-13 January, 2022 // Dalian, China
2022年1月11-13日 中国· 大连
2022 the 5th World Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies
The simple program is for your reference. The final program will be provided in late December, 2022.
|Day 1||Time||January 11, 2022 / Details|
Registration,collecting conference materials
|Day 2||Time||January 12, 2022 / Details|
|10:00 - 16:30||Registration,collecting conference materials|
|09:00 - 09:05||Conference start and welcome speech|
|09:05 - 09:50||Keynote speech 1|
|09:50 - 10:20||Coffee Break & Group Photo|
|10:20 - 11:05||Keynote speech 2|
|11:05 - 11:50||Keynote speech 3|
|12:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:15||WCCCT Parallel Sessions|
|15:15 - 15:30||Tea & Coffee|
|15:30 - 16:45||WCCCT Parallel Sessions|
|16:45 - 18:00||WCCCT Parallel Sessions|
|18:30 - 20:30||Dinner|
|Note: Participants' presentations are divided into different sessions based on the conference topics, participants should find the right session room and be there at least 3 minutes earlier to copy his ppt/pdf presentation into the laptop and get ready. Then the session chair will start the session on time, and give a grade to each presentation, which should be within 15 minutes, including Q&A.
|Day 3||Time||January 13, 2022 / Details|
|10:00 - 16:00||Online Parallel Sessions / Lab visiting / Local Event / Tour (Pending)|
- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- Oral Presentation Equipment provided by the conference organizer: Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) Projectors & Screen. Personal laptops are not allowed for presentations.
- The Materials prepared by the presenters: PowerPoint or PDF files. Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes prior to your session start! You can also bring it earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation. Please upload your presentation in a right place in order to find it easily at the time of presentation.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 15 minutes BEFORE the start of the session. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
- 1. For MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC
2. We recommend to the PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
3. All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically.
- We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation.
- In case your video is not inserted in MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in other formats. Suggested bitrate for all mpeg4 based codecs is about 1 Mbps with SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix with square pixels, AR: 16/9).
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation. Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman.